The Mango update for all existing Windows Phones is getting closer. I can’t wait to update my Samsung Focus to the official Mango update. But now Samsung also announced that they will be launching two new Windows Phone with AT&T.
These two new phones are:
Samsung Focus S
The Samsung Focus™ S builds on the success of the award-winning and highest-selling Windows Phone in the U.S., the Samsung Focus™.
- a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED Plus display
- 1.4GHz processor
- 4G-capable speeds
- a thin profile at 8.55 millimeters at its thinnest point.
- It includes front facing 1.3-megapixel
- and a rear facing 8-megapixel cameras.
The Samsung Focus S will find its way into a lot of pockets this fall.
Samsung Focus Flash
Designed to hit the market packed with value, Samsung Focus™ Flash’s
- 3.7-inch Super AMOLED screen
- As fast and lightweight as it is compact, it runs a 1.4 GHz processor
- 5-megapixel camera
- plus front facing camera.
Unfortunately we don’t have any more specifications, images and dates yet from Samsung or AT&T.
Additionally, the Samsung Focus will receive the Windows Mango update this Fall.
AT&T announced that it will carry the HTC Titan as the new Windows Phone as well.
Debuting as the largest screen in AT&T’s smartphone portfolio at
- 4.7 inches screen
- Running a 1.5 GHz processor
- 8-megapixel camera with dual LED flash,
HTC TITAN will feed the senses.