The HTC Vivid 4G LTE phone is the latest LTE phone that launched this week on the AT&T network together with the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket. When you hold the HTC Vivid in your hand the first impression will be…wow this is a nice heavy and solid unit. But if you ever had the light weighted Samsung Galaxy S or S II series as your device you might think a little differently.
The HTC Vivid is a very powerful device and some great specifications. The Dual Core processor gives you a great user experience on the screen. Smooth transitions on improved LCD screen compared to previous HTC models. However for my taste it is not beating or coming close to the Super AMOLED screens that Samsung has on their Galaxy S II and Windows
Phone Focus S series.
But with the Gingerbread Google operating system (even Icecream update ready) and the HTC Sense functionalities this phone is a great phone to get. The HTC Vivid is available on the AT&T network for $199.99 with a two year contract and with a minimum of $15 data plan.
- TOUCHSCREEN – 4.5″ qHD, 540 x 960, Super LCD with LED backlight.
- ENHANCED CAMERA -8 MP camera with 26mm wide-angle lens, f22 low-light capability, and dual LED flash
- 4G* SPEEDS -4G LTE and HSPA+ for the fastest speeds.
- 1.2 GHz DUAL-CORE – Dual-core processor for a fast, seamless experience
- View all specifications here on the HTC site