With the latest update to the RTM version of Windows 10 Preview a lot of users with the Enterprise version of the preview are not able to activate their version. The Enterprise version of Windows 10 build 10240 needs to have official registration codes from the company. However many users have the Enterprise version running from their MSDN subscription and don’t have it. There has been a thread going on the Microsoft Answers forum and a user found a way to activate this Enterprise version using the Command Prompt(admin) application. The steps below worked for me perfectly.
Steps how to activate Windows 10 Enterprise 10240
- Right click on the windows icon and select “Command Prompt (Admin)”
- Copy and paste in the Command Prompt (just right click and select paste) the follow three items individually and hit enter after each entry
- slmgr /ipk NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43
- slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
- slmgr /ato
- Your Windows 10 Enterprise 10240 should be now activated.